The ideal first step along your career path
About the program
Bachelor’s degree, check. So what next? Practical application of that knowledge? Our Graduate Apprentice Program will help you ‘learn by doing’ at Bosch. We motivate you to perform at your peak and teach you everything you need to know at Bosch. You’ll get to know the company inside and out, rapidly assume responsibility and pursue the targeted development of your personal strengths. Accept the challenge!
During a period of 12 months, you work in different functional area. You are trained on-the-job. You are actively involved in day-to-day business and projects as well as benefiting from professional and individual guidance. You work on the right combination of assignments to match your interests and skills. Apart from this, you also get in-depth knowledge during classroom training. You can count on your guide for professional guidance along the way.
You will also expand your knowledge at seminars & workshops that you attend during these 12 months.
Your tasks and who do we look for
What’s in store for you:
- 12 months of on-the-job training & classroom training.
- Develop your decision-making skills – through involvement in projects as well as in day-to-day business during the 12 months.
- Build a broad network within the company, from which you will reap lasting benefit.
Are you eligible to apply:
- Full time Engineering graduates, with a record of First class through out their academics including graduation will be eligible to apply.
- Engineering should be in Mechanical related branches (Mechanical, Industrial Production, Industrial Engineering Management, Manufacturing Science, Automobile, Mechatronics) or Non-Mechanical branches such as Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communications (where required).
- Candidates should have passed each semester / each year of engineering in first attempt only with no backlogs.
- Candidates who have appeared for the final engineering examinations in the year of selection only, are eligible for selection as GA.
How to apply:
Colleges will be chosen based on various paameters like college rank, AICTE approval and regions. The placement officers will be contracted. The selection process involves a number of steps. Following are the steps:
- Applications will be checked, scrutinised and students will be shortlisted for a pool campus.
- The short listed students will be invited for a written test.
- Based on the results of the written test, students will be short listed for Technical and Personal Interview.
- Based on this the final selection will take place.
- An appointment letter communicating the details of training and subsequent employment at Bosch will be issued to those selected.