Commercial Management Trainee Program
The ideal first step along your career path
About the program
Our Commercial Management Trainee Program will get you started on the right path for a management career in Bosch. We motivate you to perform at your peak and teach you everything you need to know as an executive at Bosch. You’ll get to know the company inside and out, rapidly assume responsibility and pursue the targeted development of your personal strengths. Accept the challenge!
During a period of 18 months, you work in a particular functional area. You are actively involved in day-to-day business and projects as well as benefiting from professional and individual guidance. You work on the right combination of assignments to match your interests and skills. You can count on your guide for professional guidance along the way.
You will also expand your knowledge at seminars & workshops that you attend during these 18 months.
Your tasks and who do we look for
What’s in store for you:
- 18 months of on-the-job training.
- Develop your decision-making skills – through involvement in projects as well as in day-to-day business during the 18 months.
- Benefit from the in-depth guidance of an experienced senior executives, including regular feedback.
- Build a broad network within the company, from which you will reap lasting benefits.
What we expect from you:
- Full time Management Graduates from institutes identified by Bosch, with a record of first class through out their academics includng post-graduation will be eligible to apply.
How to apply:
You can apply through the placement office of your institute.
The selection process involves a number of steps. Following are the steps:
- Bosch will visit the identified institutes and invite students to apply for the course through the placement office.
- Applications will be checked, scrutinised and students will be shortlisted for the next round.
- Based on the results of the written test, students will be short listed for Group Discussion/Presentations on a given topic (if required), Psychometric/aptitude test (if required) and Domain and HR Interview.
- Based on this the final selection will take place.
- An appointment letter communicating the details of training and subsequent employment at Bosch will be issued to those selected.